Monday, January 24, 2011

The Start of Spring Semester

Winter break was a lot of fun. I got to see the ball drop in Times Square on New Years Eve, I got to travel all around the country with my best friends, and I got to spend some time in warm Florida. But most of all, I was excited to come back home to Milwaukee.


Once I got back, one of my friends from Minneapolis came to visit me for the weekend and helped me move into my new home in Purin Hall. I really love it here so far, it's so big and I finally have a kitchen! It's been sort of a weird transition for me because I am starting to get homesick for the first time. I have been living on my own for almost three years and I have never been homesick at all. Hopefully it will go away soon once all of my homework and studying starts to build up and distract me.

My classes this semester are good and bad. I didn't get into the one class that I wanted to, but because of that I now only have classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have a four day weekend every week, which is nice. I am also trying my first online class at Milwaukee. I have taken them in the past and never really fell in love with it, but I decided to give it another try.

I hope everyone has a great spring semester. It's going to be a lot harder to focus once the weather starts to warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment