Tuesday, December 21, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

Well, first semester was interesting.
I can't help but think that high school didn't really "prepare" me for college like it was apparently supposed to. I'm pretty nervous to look at my grades. Some classes I just feel could go either way. I was pretty nervous to find out if I had passed English 102 or not, but I did. YAY! Now I'm just waiting on my other grades. My last final was today, so I'm not sure how much longer I'll have to wait to find out what I got. Hopefully I did well.
I finally got home today and unpacked my month's worth of clothes and other random things, and am pretty excited for Christmas to come. We're going to my grandparents' house on Friday for dinner and presents. Christmas kind of sucks when you're older though...you ask for fewer and fewer things and you basically already know what you got before you get it. My brother got a queen sized bed, and I got a really nice FujiFilm camera, and I'm sure I'll get some random things that I didn't ask for - probably a Snuggie, because that's just how my family is.
Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their winter break! I'm sure I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment