Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Break


I hope everyone is having a really great winter break. It's always great to take some time and just do nothing but watch christmas movies, sit in front of the fire, drink hot chocolate, play in the snow... the usual winter things. This break I decided that I was sick of doing nothing for a whole month at a time and I really wanted to get out instead. I am taking a trip through the east coast.

Right now I am in Chicago and I am waiting to go to New York City tonight. I have had a really awesome time here so far. I went to Millennium park, the Museum at the Art Institute of Chicago, and ate some famous deep dish pizza from the original Pizzeria Uno. I am leaving for NYC tonight and I am most excited about going to Canal Street, lots of cheap knock off designer stuff, and seeing the United Nations because I think it would be awesome to work there after college. After NYC I am going to Philadelphia, and then D.C. and then visiting my friend in Florida where it will hopefully be a lot warmer than here.



This is a picture of me and my friend at Millennium park. What is everyone else doing for winter break? There has been a lot of snow across the country this week, any favorite winter activities for when we're not all stuck in class?

No comments:

Post a Comment