Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Winter Wonderland aka MILWAUKEE

Hello Panthers!

I recently went to see the Lion King at the Milwaukee Theatre and I thought to myself I should inform the rest of the residents of UW Milwaukee of the awesome time they could have at the Milwaukee Theatre!



The Lion King is a classic! My seat was on the balcony far from the stage but that did not affect my experience at all! The play was the highlight of my week and a great way to get my mind off of my never ending work pile. Here are a few shows that are coming up at the Milwaukee Theatre, grab a few friends and take the 30 bus downtown!

The Lion King is playing in Milwaukee until December 7!

Upcoming shows include:

Dancing Pros in January 2015
More information at Milwaukee Theatre!

Other things to do around this time of year around Milwaukee!

Attend the Holiday Lights Festival in Downtown Milwaukee from November 20-December 28!
Take a Jingle Bus tour of the historic landmarks in the area or have some hot cocoa with the Clauses and take in the majestic winter scene! There are all sorts of fun tours and treats taking place in the next month, take a peak at Sugar and Spice and Everything Lights!


This is definitely MY favorite time of year and I can't wait to enjoy it in the wonderful city that we live in. Don't let the cold get you down, grab a few friends and bundle up and head downtown for some winter fun!

Happy Holidays!,
Katie McNamara
Student Outreach Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment