Monday, March 3, 2014

Meet one of the new Outreach Assistants!

Hello everyone!
 
     My name is Valerie Roessler and I am one of the new University Housing Outreach Assistants! I am a Journalism: Public Relations major and it is my second year attending UW-Milwaukee. I was born and raised in Milwaukee and UWM was my first and only choice considering the excellent journalism program that is available. My first year I commuted, but then I wanted to try out the option of living on campus. I couldn't be happier with the choice I made and how many opportunities I have to connect with other UWM students!

   In my free time I enjoy playing tennis, going fishing, and getting a group of my friends together to go to The Gasthaus to watch the brewers, bucks, or packers achieve a victory! I am looking forward to meeting incoming and returning UWM students to show them all the great opportunities University Housing has to offer!

-Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment