Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Get Involved!!!

Good Afternoon Panthers!

Getting involved in student organizations is a great way to reach out and meet new people! Joining various student organizations is something that can completely change your experience at UWM and help you built valuable leadership skills!! There are over 300 student organizations at UWM and each offers its own unique experience! The Center for Student Involvement has tons of information on how to get involved and join these organizations! You can look up all the various organizations, contact information, and meeting times on Panthersync! You can also stop into the Center for Student Involvement in Union 363 for a more detailed look at different organizations!


 When entering my Junior year at UWM, I decided I needed a way to reach out, meet new people and get involved! That's when I found the Center for Student Involvement and they helped me find my perfect student organization! I then joined UWM Relay for Life and it has completely changed my experience at UWM! Through joining this student organization, I was able to really get involved at UWM, meet lifelong friends and truly make a difference in the surrounding community.




  

If there is one suggestion I always give students, it is GET INVOLVED! Do something that matters and make your mark at UWM! This Thursday, September 11th, head over to Spaights Plaza from from 11-2pm and participate in the Involvement Fair! It is a great way to meet new people and join a student organization!!!

See you there!
Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment