Friday, February 12, 2016

All About Annabelle

Hi Everyone!
My name is Annabelle and I am one of the three new Outreach Assistants here at UW-Milwaukee within the housing office. I am so excited to interact with students and residents in a new way.

Currently, I am a Resident Assistant in Sandburg's North Tower in the Education and Leadership LLC. This is my second year as an RA and I have loved having a community of fun residents to help as they understand and get to know what college is all about. Last year I was an RA in East Tower so I have experienced a variety of the residence halls here on campus.

I am currently a Senior majoring in Public Relations and will be graduating with a degree in Journalism, Advertising, Media Studies with a focus in PR. I am also Pre-Law and will be going to law school once I graduate. I am hoping to go into advocacy law to advocate specifically for those with disabilities. I am very passionate about law and am excited to head towards Law School in the near future! I am also a member of a sorority here on campus and love my experience with it! (Shout out to my Gamma Phi's)

I grew up in Austin, Texas and  really enjoyed my time living in Austin and especially loved all the good BBQ, Tex-Mex and Mexican food. I definitely consider myself a foodie and of course I can't forget my Sweet Tea obsession. Overall, I enjoy reading, crafting, watching movies with friends, baking and spending time with my family. I am so excited to be starting as an Outreach Assistant and can't wait to see what the future brings.I have also included some pictures below!


     This is a picture of myself, my sister, and my brother.
                   

                                           

                                 This is my sweet six year old dog Brenna...isn't she adorable?
                                                            



Finally, here is a picture of myself and the Housing Council President at the awards banquet.

      





                       Until Next Time,
                              Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment