Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When exhaustion sets in

Ah, college...full of choices.
I know it's early in the year still, but I'm honestly just exhausted. I don't have the motivation to get up and go to classes anymore. I'd rather just spend the day snuggled up in my bed. Mondays and Wednesdays are the worst for me - I have classes for 12 hours straight. 7:30 in the morning to 7:30 at night. :/! And after Halloween weekend...I'm glad Thanskgiving break is coming up soon. I've got a paper and 2 exams left til then, so overall, not too bad. Pretty sure I'm going to bomb my Philosophy 241 exam this Thursday though. :(
Thankfully, I haven't gotten really sick yet while here. I know a ton of people who have just gotten cold after cold after cold. I think I got a short cold in the beginning of the year, but I'm hoping this soreness and tiredness in my body is just from exhaustion and not me getting horribly sick. Especially since I'm going home this weekend! I'm super excited.
First of all, I'm getting my jacked-up ankle checked out, so I can maybe actually go up and down the stairs and walk to class without being in grimacing pain. YAY. What sucks about not being at home is scheduling appointments. I've had to call months in advance just to find a time slot that works well with my schedule at school and my home schedule.
My cousin Lisa is getting married on Saturday too, so I'm super excited for that. I get to see my family - some that I would normally see pretty often, but now haven't seen in over a year.
I'm a little worried to deal with my mom though. Being away means that when her and I argue, it's over the internet...and I'm sure we've all experienced the "word vomit" that takes over us when we're on the internet. It's bad.
Hopefully it all works out though. I'm hoping this week gets better, and quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment