Monday, June 3, 2013

Hey! It's Haley!!

Haley Williams
Pleasant Prairie, WI

          Hi! My name is Haley Williams! I am a Molecular and Cellular Biological Science major and I’m getting my minor in Chemistry! I am also working toward my honors degree from the Honors College! I lived in University Housing my freshmen and sophomore years in Sandburg Residence Halls. Currently, I am an outreach assistant for University Housing! 
           I chose UWM for their outstanding Biological Science program and opportunities in undergraduate research! I currently do undergraduate research in neurobiology on the genetic mutations of the CABIN1 gene in mice and zebra fish! Some awesome science research!!

           This summer I will be living in Milwaukee and emerging myself in all types of events the city has to offer! Some of these include Summerfest, The Color Run, Wicked, and plenty of Brewers Games!! I also look forward to seeing you all in the upcoming weeks at New Student Orientation and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment