Friday, June 7, 2013

New Students! Lookie Lookie!

June 3rd kicked off the first of fifteen New Student Orientation sessions UWM will have this summer. I believe I can speak for everyone involved when I say that it was a pleasure to host all of the incoming students and their families!

By and large the biggest question I’m sure all of you have is, WHEN DO I FIND OUT WHERE I’M LIVING NEXT YEAR?!?? Fret not, the time is drawing close. The magical date of assignment is June 17th. June 17th. June 17th. June 17th. June 17th. This date may change, but it will be close to the 17th and you will all be able to view your housing assignments and new roommates on your myhousing website once they are published.

While we’re on the topic, I’d like to take a minute to remind everyone that on the second day of New Student Orientation the very last thing you have an option to participate in is taking a tour of Cambridge Commons and RiverView! Tours are a great opportunity to get a taste of what our different residence halls have to offer you no matter which hall you are assigned to.

Looking forward to meeting the rest of you new comers at the remaining New Student Orientations!

Eric

PS.                   JUNE 17th!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment