Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A New Addition to the Outreach Team

Hello there!

Not only am I the one and only Kenlei Cowell, but I am also the newest addition to the University Housing Outreach team! I am so excited to work with the University Housing family because this community is a wonderful place to have fun, eat great food, and work on my professional development.

This is my third year at UW-Milwaukee, as well as my third year living in Sandburg Residence Hall. I lived in the Honors LLC my freshman year, and have stuck around to live in East Tower upperclassmen housing for the past two years. The diverse atmosphere in University Housing has enabled me foster my social life and my academics towards both my Public Relations degree and my Chinese  degree. In fact, I find this community so beneficial towards my college career, that I will stay in the halls my senior year as well!

Other than being a University Housing enthusiast, I enjoy reading, running, dancing like a crazy person, and of course getting involved on the UWM campus. I am the current President of the Student Housing Administrative Council, a campus tour guide, and a high school forensics judge.

I can't wait to meet the incoming and returning Panthers and help them develop their Pounce Pride!

-Kenlei

No comments:

Post a Comment