Update! Here goes-
1. I am now a tour guide in training. Yay for learning about campus!
2. I'm pledging ΦΣΣΡ :) I love my sisters!!
3. Last sunday I went to the Milwaukee Public Museum with a guy from Marquette. Best first date ever.
4. The imax we went to was called Hubble, it was about space repairs to the Hubble telescope.
5. My residence hall room/suite is FREEZING, especially at night. My suitemate woke up fifteen times last night under her blankets.
6. I have 2 tests this week- Italian & Physics
7. This saturday I'm going to an 80s themed murder mystery :) Rock on phi sig!
8. I think I'm going to check out the Shambala Meditation Center with one of my new sisters.
9. I got on the wrong bus coming home from downtown, outran the correct bus two blocks to the next stop and got on. It was pretty stellar.
10. Upon arriving home I hopped off the bus a block early because I felt like walking. I found $19 just laying in the empty sidewalk. Moral of the story? Exercise pays off.
11. Ci sono molti creepers in Milwaukee. (There are many creepers in Milwaukee) Watch your back, especially at night or when you're off campus.
12. I've met some really cool people nerding out in the library.
13. I went on a photo scavenger hunt with Cru not long ago, we did some pretty crazy nonsense. I don't have the photos yet. :-( Soon, I hope.
14. I officially have the bestest suitemates EVER!!!
15. There's a ZOMBIE PROM coming up :-D
16. This Kinesiology student is doodling knee joints with all sort of equations and charts.. I'm a little dizzy just watching him go. And yes, this is a total creeper shot, he had no idea. I was very impressed by his work though! Good going dude!!
My suitemate's awesome diagram for how I'm supposed to dress for Saturday night (80s theme)... She ordered me to go in my room, lock the door, and not come out until she's done. I popped my head out to ask her a question about leg warmers. She yelled at me! lol Then, not even attempting revenge, I wandered into their room dancing to a song my suitemates were playing, neither saw me until i was dancing right between them. It was awesome, such loud screams!! tehehe. Followed by me rolling around on the floor laughing myself to tears.
My pledge shirt :) I designed it me self!
Super awesome live frog at the museum. This little guy (about an 1" long) has enough poison to kill 10 people. So maybe don't kiss this particular frog.
That's it for now, ciao!