Thursday, October 14, 2010

What is Home?

So, let's start this one off with a lesson. Stalking people isn't cool, an inside joke just to make that clear. Anyways, onwards to further stories. Last weekend I took a trip back to Madison for the first time since Labor Day weekend. I felt like I was going to an odd place that I wasn't used to. Milwaukee, and Riverview, are pretty much home for me now. First thing I did when I got home was I went upstairs and sprawled out on my bed. While so much softer, ridiculously in fact, I got the same pains in my back from sleeping on that thing. The beds back here may not be super soft, but I can get a good night's sleep on them and not wake up in the morning with any back pain. Never underestimate that fact, or a good night's sleep.

Other than that it's been business as usual over here in Riverview. Another Thursday night with 30 Rock, which is broadcasting live tonight, and the Office here. Probably movies after that. I know Tuesday night we watched Let the Right One In, awesome film. I know last night I was over at Cambridge until almost 1 o'clock helping my friend with a project for one of her classes. I learned something, I can draw slightly better than I thought I could, but after three hours I start to get careless and start getting lazy. I do draw a mean eagle though.

Have a good weekend everyone.
-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment