Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Packing Blues

I don't know about you guys, but I am completely overwhelmed with packing right now. My summer anatomy & physiology 2 class is done, I'm off work, most of my friends have already moved back to college, and I find myself at home trying to remember everything I'll need and then watching all my stuff disappear into boxes and bins... No fun.

And now my dog, love of my life, keeps hopping into my luggage, curling up in my sweaters, and making this face at me-

& then tilting his head. You can imagine how hard it is to continue packing when those adorable back eyes are begging you not to… His name’s Chandler Muriel Bing, named after that episode of Friends with the 70s flashback where Chandler had that crazy hair do (Chan had that same hair as a pup).

I’m so excited to move to Milwaukee and meet all sorts of new people, but I’m going to miss a lot of stuff around here…. Especially my family, Chandler, and my bedroom. :(

1 comment: