- Take what you need, because you can always con your parents into bringing it down, or worst case scenario, shipping it to you.
- Too many knick-knacks are annoying.
- Your roommate might not want to stare at a giant poster of the Jonas Brothers, so get ready for some hassling. My roommate is lucky, I've only got a giant poster of Bill Cosby. That's a fact, I'll prove it after I move in.
- Don't waste your last few days in town, if you're moving. Use it wisely.
- Create lasting moments with friends and family (See the attached video.)
- Skype is an incredible thing. My girlfriend and I have been using it for the last 2 or 3 years.
- Stay hygenic.
I feel that this post was really unstructured and more of a non-coherent rambling than anything. Well I suppose that's how I am. I'll give another shout out after I move in with the deets on Riverview.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World.